My Chatroom

http://www.meebo.com/rooms

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Wow!

Hey guys,
Wow I haven't posted since June 19th. That is a long time! So here's what's new with me. I just got back last night from Rhode Island. I had fun except I really hate the seven hour car trip wit my brother and sister. I watched ALOT of movies. We went to the beach almost everyday for like at least for hours. I got some major tan lines. The week before Rhode Island my sister and brother had camp so I got a whole day without them except for when I had math tutoring. Then I had to go to the library and do math..which I suck at. Before that I had no math tutoring and just chillaxed at home. Before That I went to two weeks of sleepaway camp. I had an AMAZING time!! Camp Cory is the best! I love the counselors and most of the other campers.
Before that I chillaxed at home again. And finally before that I had one last week of camp. I also moved into a new house. My room is black. It looks great! I'm probably boring you guys to death. I am watching pretty little liars and let me tell you I am OBSESSED!! I have now read all of the books. Also I would like to promote the Pretty little secrets Podcast. It is the BOMB! Look it up on itunes! Well I am running out of things to say. I will definitly post more.
If you actually take time out of your busy lives to read this thank you! Comment, I WILL read and reply! I need topics to write about. I will also post more books and movies of the week! Thanks so much!
<3 Regan

No comments:

Post a Comment