My Chatroom

http://www.meebo.com/rooms

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Hey!

It's been forever since my last post so here it goes...

Okay so, I am moving, but I am only moving like 1/2 mile down the road. I really hate moving because I have to move all of my stuff. My room is hopefully going to be black. Yes, I know it's weird that my favorite color is black. It's right next door to my Aunt Heather, but that's not why we decided to move there.

Today I got zero hours of sleep because I was listening to a book on cd. Then at 2:00 A.M my sister came into my room and wanted me to watch TV with her. We watched "Dear John." I thought it was a good movie 4/5. I really like amanda seyfried. I think she is a really good actress.

My parents are in Boston for my Aunt Kate's wedding. They come back on sunday. Until then my babysitter is watching my brother, sister and I.

I managed to break two computers in like two weeks. I tripped over the cord of the mini laptop and it fell off the desk and the screen cracked. :( Then I stretched the computer cord too far and it broke. :(

Anyway that's pretty much it for now. Bye everyone who bothers to read about my boring life.

No comments:

Post a Comment